Eleaf iSmoka iStick 20W Box Mod.
iStick 20W is a version based on iStick series batteries. Powerful vapor can be generated due to the expanded range of output voltage (3.0V-5.5V) / wattage(1W-20W) with 2200 mAh battery capacity. It retains strong spring connector and wear-resistant stainless steel thread. Great feeling when you hold it because of its size and the rounded edges, while down-sided charging port is also a plus. Available in BLACK.
- iStick 20W Mod;
- USB cable;
- eGo threaded connector;
- 1A Wall Adapter.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 75mm x 21mm x 32.8mm
- 510 Threaded
- Variable Wattage (VW) and Variable Voltage (VV) mode
- Maximum Output Wattage: 20 Watts
- Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 3.0V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 1W to 20W
- Built-in battery: Capacity 2200mAh (to last all day long)
- Incremental OLED screen: battery condition, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage
- Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
- Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1Amp wall adaptor which is faster
- Down-Sided Charging Port: The USB charging port is on the lower side of battery
- Spring Connector and Stainless Steel Thread: The connection base ensures its high adaptability. The connecting thread is made of stainless steel which makes it more durable
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.