iTaste MVP 2.0 Kit by Innokin.
Colors: black and stainless steel
iTaste MVP V2.0 (New)Quick Details:
- Battery Capacity:2600mAh
- Operating Voltage:3.3-5.0 V
- Charging Time:3.5H-5.5H
- Colors:Silver, Titanium Blue ,Black, Carbon Fiber
- Release Date:2013-08-20
Brief Features: As an upgrade of the original iTaste MVP the iTaste MVP V2.0 has substantial improvements in both appearance and function.
- Variable Voltage:voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage:Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Ohms meter: Reads resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.
- Puff Counter
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Battery Level Indicator
- Large battery capacity: iTaste MVP e-cigarette built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- High compatibility 510 connector
- Thread fit iClear10, iClear16 , iClear30, etc.
- ON/OFF battery switch
- 10 seconds cutoff
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage: Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on.
- Built-in 3 digit display: Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time thebattery was turned off.
- Portable power source for electronic products
- Quickly clicking three times will power the device on or off. Once the device is on, holding down the button will activate the battery. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it's in your pocket or bag, as well as inadvertent settings changes.
- 10-Second Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste VV will shut itself off until the button is released.
- Passthrough: The iTaste VV is charged through a Micro USB Port. You can recharge it with any standard MicroUSB cable. It can also work as a pass-through device for simultaneous vaping and charging.
- Settings Retention: The device remembers the last voltage or wattage used when switching batteries.
- Display Information: The bright display shows resistance (ohms), voltage, wattage, atomizer voltage output, puff count, and last-used settings.
- MVP 2.0
- Charging Cable