18350 Battery Charger with USB cable.
Instruction for use:
- Insert the USB cable (mini port side) into the side of the USB charger
- Connect the USB cable to a powered USB port: computer port or other suitable usb port.
- Insert your 18350 Li-ion/IMR sized battery, taking care to check the polarity first.
- The LED turns from Green to Red.
- When the LED turns from red to green, the battery is fully charged.
- Remove the USB plug before you remove the battery from the slot.
Takes around 3 hours to recharge a Li-Ion 900mAh battery. Also suitable for 18350 IMR batteries.
- Input: DC 5V
- Output: DC 4.2V 420mA
The price shown is for 1 (one) piece usb charger, without battery.
Never leave batteries to charge unattended.